Thursday, March 1, 2007

Didn't post yesterday.... Was way to tired

Ya, had to get up early in the morning next day to milk cows, so I went to bed early, and only got in four meals. Yesterday was cardio day. I don't think I'll be able to do HIIT Cardio on the treadmill. The treadmill always stops and so I end up having to do regular cardio. I still do it intensely, but it is boring cause it takes longer, and ya, no change really in pace, so it wasn't to fun. But oh well.

My eating schedule was a little different. I went to bed early, so I only got in four meals. And my mom is having us try a program where we can't eat meat or dairy products. I don't know how I feel about it, cause I need protein for my muscles to grow, but she says the veggies and fruit provide the protein. Whatever, I'll try it out, and if I like the results I'll stick with it, if not, I'll go back onto my own program. And I'm not cutting meat totally out of my diet, once this six week test is over, I will start incorporating a little meat back in.

My eating schedule went as follows:

Wednesday
Breakfast 9:30 am

3 Cups of spinach/fruit blend- 30 cals ea.
2 Pieces of whole wheat, buttered, made from recipe, toasted, bread slices- 136 cals ea.
Total- 362

Lunch 1:00 pm

4 Pieces whole wheat commercial bread, toasted- 90 cal ea. I made a mistake on this in my last posts, so my calorie counts won't be as high as I listed. Still high, but not as high as I had. I put 190 cals before. It is only 90 cals.
2 Tbls Peanut Butter- 100 cals ea.
2 Tbls Raspberry Jam- 50 cals ea.
Total- 660 cals

Supper 4:00 pm

2 Cups potato/carrot mix, mashed- 114 cals ea.
2 Tbls ketchup, Heinz- 20 cal ea.
6 Stalks, broccoli, cooked- 63 cal per stalk
Total- 874 cal

After Supper Meal 8:30 pm

1 Cup potatoes, hash browns, home made- 413 cal
2 Cup cream of broccoli soup, home made- 130 cal ea.
2 slices whole wheat bread, made from recipe- 128 cal ea.
Total- 929 cal

During the day I drank about 8 cups of spinach/fruit blend- 30 cals ea.
Total- 240 cals

Daily Total- 3065 cals

Way better then yesterday, but still 865 calories over my max needed to create a good calorie deficit, which is 2200 calories. Oh well, I'll be working on it. Hopefully in a week or two I'll have it all under control.

Maybe today will be better.

Best in health,

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: