Monday, March 12, 2007

Two Week Progress Update

It's Sunday, so I have new progress stats and pictures. I said that I wouldn't post stats in one of my last posts. Well, that is true, for my two week progress update. I won't post all my stats, just some I think are important. When I'm doing my daily exercise posts, I'll post that days new stats, for that workout. I just won't do a full collaboration of all my stats on my weekly progress report, accept for the important ones. Remember, you can follow the link on the side to my bodyspace to view any of my other stats.
Now the last few days have been busy, so I haven't been able to post my exercise stats for those days, so I'll do that here, because I have some time now. But it won't always be like this.


So to start off, previous exercise reports.

Back, Biceps, and Traps

Back

Bent Over Bar Rows

10 easy reps- 50 lbs
6 slightly heavier reps- 90 lbs
3 heavier reps- 100 lbs
4-6 reps to failure- 160 lbs- 5 reps
4-6 reps to failure- 150 lbs- 4 reps

One Arm Dumbell Rows Right

3 heavier reps- 60 lbs
4-6 reps to failure- 110 lbs-4 reps
4-6 reps to failure- 100 lbs- 5 reps

One Arm Dumbell Rows Left

3 heavier reps- 60 lbs
4-6 reps to failure- 100 lbs 4 reps
4-6 reps to failure- 100 lbs 6 reps

Biceps

Standing Barbell Bicep Curls

10 easy reps- 50 lbs
6 slightly heavier reps- 60 lbs
3 heavier reps- 80 lbs
4-6 reps to failure- 90 lbs- 4 reps
4-6 reps to failure- 90 lbs- 6 reps-

Traps

Didn't work traps. I ran out of time.

I did better slightly on the biceps, and greatly on the barbell rows.


Chest, Triceps, and Forearms

Chest

Flat Bench Press

10 easy reps- 120 lbs
6 slightly heavier reps- 140 lbs
3 heavier reps- 185 lbs
4-6 heavy reps to failure- 200 lbs- 3 reps
4-6 heavy reps to failure- 195 lbs- 1 rep

I did really bad on the flat bench press. I fell greatly. Everything else has gone up, but my bench went down. I think the reason is I didn't have a good night sleep due to an xbox party, and I ate lots of junk food that night. I emailed Shawn Lebrun about it, so I'll see what he has to say about it, but I believe that is the reason. I guess I'll see how things workout next week.

Incline Bench Press

I skipped this one due to time- I had to go milk some beefers and work on unflooding the barn.

Triceps

Flat Bench Press Narrow Grip

10 easy reps- 90 lbs
6 slightly heavier reps- 110 lbs
3 heavier reps- 130 lbs
4-6 heavy reps to failure- 160 lbs- 4 reps
4-6 heavy reps to failure- 160 lbs- 6 reps

Forearms

Once again, short on time, skipped these today. I sure hope skipping a little on this workout won't be to bad, considering I wasn't doing good anyways.

Well, other then that, I have been doing good on my jogging. I can run a lot farther then I have been now.

As for my weekly update.

Here are my progress pictures. I have decided I would do my pictures a bit different then I said. Instead of going first picture, then the last three pictures. I will stagger the pictures out evenly in quarters of the time I have been working out. Doesn't matter now, only have three sets anyways right now. Just thought it would be good for you guys to know.

Here are the pictures:



Weight- 245 lbs
Bodyfat- Over 35%


Weight- 242.2 lbs
Bodyfat: 31%

Weight- 237.2 lbs
Bodyfat- 19.5 %
Lean Body Weight- 190.95 lbs
Fat Weight- 46.25 lbs

Thats about it. If you want more stats, remember to go to my body space which is linked on the side.


Best in Health,

Cuyler Callahan



No comments: