Monday, March 5, 2007

Today was first cardio day of week two.

So today I did cardio. A good twenty minutes of sweat drenching, heart raising, intensely intense, okay I won't dramitize it, cardio.


I am going to start watching calories today.

Here is today's eating:

8:30 am

4 pieces, made from recipe, french toast- 150 cals
1/4 cup, made from recipe, fake maple syrup- 209 cals
2 tbls margarine- 128 cal total
Total- 937 cals

9:45 am

1 apple- 65 cals
Total- 65 cals

1:20 pm

1 tbls butter- 100 cals
1 tbls peanut butter- 100 cals
1 tbls raspberry jam, commercial- 56 cals
2 slices whole wheat, commercial, bread- 90 cals ea.
1 apple- 65 cals
1/2 orange- 43 cals
Total- 544 cals

5:30

3 cups Chef Boyardee beef ravioli in tomato and meet sauce- 250 cals ea.
2 whole wheat, commercial, rolls- 74 cals ea.
1 cup whole farm milk- 230 cals
Total- 554 cals

8:30

2 pieces of pizza toppings on pita bread-807 cals total
4 cups, fruit juice mix, commercial- 240 cals total
Total-1047 cals

Daily Total- 3147 cals

It was another day that I ate way more then I needed. I was getting it under control, then I stopped watching the calories, and now here I am, going back up. Maybe tomorrow will be different.

I have been reading on cheat days. I never knew it was a good thing to cheat and have a day where you eat whatever, but according to the articles, the cheat days are good, cause they startle the digestive system after you have been eating well, and increase the metabolic rate. I don't think I would have a entire cheat day, but maybe cheat meals every once in a while like if I go to the movies with friends, or eat out with friends. Never though, just because I feel like it a home. Or at least I will try not too.

Anyways, it's getting late, and I need to work at 10:00 again tomorrow, so I should go to bed.

Best in Health,

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: