Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ran today..... ate tons of bad food... argg

Okay, I ran today. I actually was able to run outside, cause it was warmer. I ran quite a bit farther then I usually do, I was so happy, but I countered all that hard work and effort with a slushy, to much lunch, and a milkshake from mcdonalds, or mcfat...... so ya, that run didn't do much, but keep the fat off. I think I might start running everyday, probably get up in the morning and go for morning runs outside before I eat breakfast. The only problem is the cold weather. I talked to some people on forums about it, and they said running outside in the cold shouldn't be a problem. But I always cough after I run outside when it's cold, but maybe that will go away, so I think I'll start running outside, and if it's cold out, I'll wear some extra layers to keep warm. If I notice I start getting sick, then i'll stop the outside running in the cold. But of course, this all depends if I want to get up at 5:00 am or 6:00 am. I suppose I'll see how I'm feeling in the mornings. Apparently running in the morning and before you eat, is the best time to run. I was just going to run three times a week, but if I run everyday, it'll burn more fat. It won't be as good for building muscle, but after I get to were I want to be, then I'll slow the running down, and work more steadily on the muscle, and see how that is, provided I can get myself to wake up early in the mornings. I would run during the day, but work kinda gets in the way of that. Oh well, I'll do what I have to do, if all else fails, I'll still run my three times a week, so I'll still be getting progress, the running everyday, though, is extra progress.

Well, got to go,

Best in Health,

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: