Saturday, March 3, 2007

First Day On Chest and Triceps

Hey all,

Well, lets just say yesterday was a eating disaster. It was all going good, then I took my cousin to a movie, and we bought tons of junk food, lol. Oh well. My friend Ethan, and my Mom, said to stop watching how many calories I eat, and just to focus on eating healthy food. I don't know exactly how I feel on this. I suppose I will just watch what I eat, and make sure I don't eat lots when I do eat. But if I feel that things get out of hand with it, I'm going back to watching my calories. So for a while there may be no calorie report. Today was workout day, so I worked out the chest and the triceps. I was also suppose to do the fore-arms, but my 45 minutes was way up, and I workout the fore-arms anyways with my exercises. They are a muscle I leave to the end, and if I have time, I'll work them out, and if not, then it's not much of a deal.

Here is how todays workout went:


Chest

Flat Bench Press

10 Easy Reps- 110 lbs
6 Slightly Heavier Reps- 130 lbs
3 Heavier Reps- 180 lbs
4-6 Reps to Failure- 200 lbs- 4 reps
4-6 Reps to Failure- 200 lbs- I only managed 3 reps on this one though.

Incline Bench Press

3 Heavier Reps- 110 lbs
4-6 Reps to Failure- 130 lbs- 4 reps
4-6 Reps to Failure- 130 lbs- 6 reps


Triceps

Flat Bench Press Narrow Grip

10 Easy Reps- 90 lbs
6 Slightly Heavier Reps- 110 lbs
3 Heavier Reps- 130 lbs
4-6 Heavy Reps to Failure- 160 lbs- 4 reps
4-6 Heavy Reps to Failure- 160 lbs- 4 reps


As for nutrition,

Well, won't log it for a bit. If I think I need to, just to help keep myself in line, then I will, so keep watching the blog, maybe you'll see it again.

Best in Health,

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: