Saturday, February 24, 2007

This is my first post on this blog. I have been working out before I started this blog, but I never had a clear routine to follow. I am now working on one, and hope to start it on Monday. From working out before, I lost 40 lbs and dropped two pant sizes. I started at 280, now I am down to 240. I hope once I get my routine started, I will be able to drastically speed things up. I also have purchased an olympic style bench press which I hope will help speed things up as well. Like I said, my first post. I hope to have some progress pictures up soon. Hope people don't mind me in shorts, haha, alas body building forces us big people out, at least once people see what I look like, it will help me keep going so I can look better. Won't want people to be around when they see what I look like under my shirt. But I love body building, since starting. I think I'll do it the rest of my life.

Best in health,

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: