Monday, February 26, 2007

Okay. I wanted to post some pictures on the sides, so you guys could just look at the side and see my before and current progress pictures. But for some reason it wasn't working, and by going to help it said I had to do a bunch of stuff, so I'm doing it a bit different. Every week or so I'll try to post my before picture, and my current progress picture, as well as the pictures from my last two posts, that way you can see four pictures of my progress. They'll go like this: Before, two weeks ago, one week ago, current. Of course For the first week you'll get what I look like now- my before picture. Then you'll get my new picture and before picture second week. Third week you'll get three pictures, and fourth week is when you'll start getting more pictures. I sure hope this helps to keep me going. As well I will post stats like me current weight, my measurements, and my exercise improvements like weight on the bench, and other exercises like squats, and stuff. But that will come.

So far, my workout looks like this:



Cuyler's Body Building Workout


It is very important that you pick a heavy enough weight so that you reach muscle failure between the 4-6 rep range. Warm up with 10 easy reps. Then do a slightly heavier set for 6 reps. An even heavier set for 3 reps. Then two heavy sets where muscles reach failure between 4-6 reps. Do this for each exercise. If a muscle needs two exercises, don't do the first two warm up sets on the second exercise. Just the heavier set, then the two heavy ones that reach muscle failure.


Abs should be done with one easy warm-up set of 10 reps, then a heavy set where muscle failure is reached with in 10-15 reps. Do this for both the first and second exercise.


Large Muscles Need Two Exercises
Small Muscles Need One Exercise


For Example:
Chest Two Exercises
Triceps One Exercise


Pick Effective Compound Exercises


HIIT Cardio lasts 12 mins.
Body Building lasts between 30 and 45 mins


Day One: HIIT Cardio,


Day Two: Legs 2, Abs 2, Shoulders 1- exercise last


Day Three: HIIT Cardio,


Day Four: Back 2, Biceps 1, Traps 1- exercise last


Day Five: HIIT Cardio,


Day Six: Chest 2, Triceps 1, Forearms 1- exercise last


Day Seven: Rest


Every Morning and Night Do Push-ups To Failure.





I think it is pretty good. I did some studying and adapted Shawn Lebrun's fitness program to fit my needs and my equipment. This workout will work with any exercises that are compound, and allow you to meet muscle failure. I also need to watch my calories. If I stick to about 400 calories a meal, that will be enough to create a sufficient calorie deficit to help me burn fat. As I lose weight, I also need to start taking less calories. I need to try and eat protein and complex carbs. And I need to drink lots of water. I think this program will work great.



Well here is my first progress picture. I sure hope I can clean up the mess soon. I do remind you this is after I already lost 40 lbs and gained muscle, it already is a significant improvement.



I way 242.4 lbs in this picture. My waste is at 36 inches. I can bench 230 lbs.




Well, it is late, and another key part to fitness is a good rest. And I need to jackhammer a 18 foot trench through a hard cement floor tomorrow starting at 10:00, so ya, I need some sleep.

All the best in health and fitness,

Cuyler



No comments: